The Forsyth County Republican Party Debate Series – Number 5: State House:
The Forsyth County Republican Party will conduct its 2012 Debate Series on June 18-20, 25 and 27, 2012 at the Forsyth County Administration Building, located at 110 East Main Street, Suite 220, Cumming, Georgia 30040.
Doors to the auditorium will open each night at 6:00 pm, and the event will begin at 6:30 pm.
1) June 18 – Forsyth County School Board, Tax Commissioner, Clerk of Court, Solicitor General, and Probate Court Candidates
2) June 19 – Forsyth County Commission Candidates
3) June 20 – Forsyth County Sheriff and Coroner Candidates
4) June 25 – 7th District Congressional Candidates & 9th District
5) June 27 – State House District 24, 25, and 26 & State Senate District 27
Details: The format will be a true debate, as opposed to a forum, with questions being posed to each candidate, and opportunities for the candidates to respond to their opponent’s statements.
The Forsyth GOP Debate series is the county’s foremost opportunity to learn about the candidates seeking to be your Republican nominee! We hope you will schedule time to see the candidates debate in this unique format and to learn how the candidates plan to address issues important to you!
Contact: 770-842-1007 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.